Download Your 2020 Recycling Schedule
Get ready for 2020 and download your new recycling schedule! Your collection day or week will not change in 2020 but if you need to double-check which recycling schedule you are, visit the Collection Schedule Map and search for your address, or click directly below to get your 2020 schedule.
A Reminder – What Is Recyclable?
Cans, cartons, glass, paper, and plastic containers are all recyclable. Please be sure the materials are clean and dry.
A Reminder – What is Not Recyclable?
These materials are not recyclable through the city’s program and should be recycled at another location or placed into the trash cart.
- Plastic bags
- Don’t bag materials or put empty plastic bags into the recycling cart. You can recycle these at local grocery stores.
- Food or items with food residue on them
- Like pizza boxes, used paper plates or napkins, uncleaned bottles or food boxes, etc.
- Clothing and linens
- Use donation programs if in good condition.
- Hoses, wires, or chains
- These are tanglers and can cause major programs to equipment used to manage recyclables.
- Drop off at a participating location. Find a location in Peoria County’s Recycling Guide.
Don’t Have a Recycling Cart Yet?
Each city of Peoria household can have up to two 95-gallon recycling carts. To get your first and or second cart, fill out the form at Sign-Up for Recycling and PDC will deliver your cart so you can start recycling.
For more information about how to recycle in Peoria, watch the Recycling 101 video below.
Or check out some recent blog posts.
If you have any questions, contact PDC at 309-674-5176, option #1.
Want to subscribe for the latest Peoria Picks Up updates? Enter your email in the Subscribe to Peoria Picks Up section on the right and click ‘Subscribe.’